We can all help build a collective conscience that allows us as a society to reflect on the importance of respecting traffic rules. We are constantly shocked by lives lost in road accidents
Did you know that 90% of these accidents happen due to human errors?
That is why today, on Road Safety Day, we are convinced that Responsibility is the only way to be safe and take care of others, we reinforce awareness.
– Let’s always put on a seat belt or helmet
– Respect the maximum speeds of circulation
– Let’s try to drive rested
– Let’s use the turning lights and winks
– Do not consume alcohol if we are going to drive
– Do not transport more passengers than the vehicle allows
– Respect the signage posters
– Let’s not talk on the cell phone while driving
Respecting the rules is taking care of Life. When you put your life at stake, you also put that of others at stake. Road Safety is a task that is fulfilled by all.
Chose Safety, Chose Life.